Introduction to Video Surveillance (CCTV) – Grow your sales opportunities [BW01SA]
We will be discussing the different forms of video surveillance, new features and the problems they solve.
Discuss the CCTV formats:
- Analogue, older system,
- 4 video formats (AHD, CVI, TVI, SDI) – overview
- Connections – BNC (coax) & Power
- Limitations – data speed, resolution, recording size
- Remote viewing only through recorder.
- DVR holds all functions, fault here whole system is down.
- IP systems, new system,
- Video formats (MJPEG, H.265, H.265) – discuss what they are & differences.
- Connections – Ethernet (RJ45) & power or just RJ45 with PoE, explain these.
- Advantages – Data speeds, resolution, compression, remote viewing on all cams through peer to peer (P2P)
- Camera firmware holds functions, each individual.
- WiFi systems, latest technology
- Video formats, same as IP
- Connections, just power – locally located, no need to run wires through whole building.
- Advantages, less cables, less hassle, easy set up, resolution, local memory
- Discuss current compression formats and differences.
- Save storage space whilst retaining quality.
Optical zoom vs digital zoom
Backlight/highlight compensation (BLC/HLC) vs Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Used for changing lighting scenarios, WDR works and auto adjusts to the lighting so works well in shops or garages where doors and windows are bright but then corners are dark.
- Face detection, snapshots zoomed in on any face in the image and saves separately.
- Alarm zones
- Trip wire
- Object removal/abandoned objects
- People counting
- Heat maps
How we solve these problems.
- Brief outline of history, 40 years’ experience in professional market.
- Analogue systems for adding to already built systems
- Versatility due to 4-in1 format of cameras
- DVR’s hold IVA features for our cameras
- IP systems
- High resolutions
- High end compression formats
- Features on cameras (all WDR, all P2P)
- Video analytics
- NVR’s with build in PoE switches
- WiFi Systems
- Consumer based
- Bringing high end cameras and analytics to consumer
- Video analytics cameras
- Stand alone cameras
- High capacity storage compared to others
- High compression
- Remote access
- Burg App
Works with all systems connected to internetClick here to book your place today